In this article, I will discuss the three crucial tools you need to attract and retain new customers for your startup. Remember, these tools will… Read More »Maximizing Growth: The Top 3 Startup Marketing Tools to Attract and Retain Customers
As we started discussing in “Free Social Media Marketing: Facebook and Twitter“, the easiest type of free marketing is social media marketing. This has taken… Read More »Free Social Media Marketing: Other Sites
Right now, people have more unrestricted access to information, entertainment, and other content than at any other time in history. While that is great for… Read More »4 Ways to Attract New Website Visitors Today
Today you’ll learn how to use direct mail marketing and, yes, telemarketing to your full advantage. I know, the word “telemarketing” might as well be four letters, but there is a way to help customers feel like they are getting personal attention and keep them from blocking your number!
With the success that direct mail marketing has had and the availability of computers, these can be used as a powerful marketing tool for your success.
Telemarketing is best for high priced, high margin products/services.
These are the key steps to putting together a highly effective direct mail marketing program:
- List all benefits customers will get from the purchase of your products and services.
- Pick the single most powerful benefit out of that list.
- Build an attention-getting headline around that benefit. Remember to use emotion-fulfill the desire to be young, wealthy, desired, popular or successful.
- Develop a sales letter using the headline you created to grab attention, provide information and motivate customers to act.
- Put together supplementary items, such as a brochure, order form, reply envelope or note that encourages them to read the letter.
- Rent or purchase a mailing list.
- Compare the cost of mailing vs. cost per order.
Today I’d like to talk about how to turn prospects into customers and retain them for future marketing too.
While your marketing is doing its job, you need to be working on turning those prospects into customers.
There are a few key ways to draw them in and seal the deal. You need to be:
The biggest fear of most new customers is the dread buyer’s remorse. First of all, you want to avoid this at all costs and this should be mitigated if you’ve provided a quality product/service that delivers on the marketing claims you’ve made.
However, this can still occur.
There are two ways to deal with this:
- Offer to refund money-no questions asked
- Offer a bonus they can keep even if they return the product
These offers alone will also mitigate buyer’s remorse because the customer will trust you more, just for offering these things.Read More »Turn Prospects into Customers Overnight!
Today you’re going to learn how to find a target market of potential customers so you aren’t wasting precious resources on blitz marketing. So, the two questions you have to ask yourself are:
- What do people really want to buy from me?
- What related products are they already buying?
Once you figure this out you will know who is more predisposed to purchase your products/services. Then, you find other businesses with the same customer base who you can customer share with. Come up with an incentive and great arrangement to encourage both of your customer bases to shop at both of your stores.
The basic concept is this:
You want to find existing businesses who have the customer profile that you are looking for to market your products/services to.
Then strike up a relationship with those business owners to work out an incentive for customers to purchase from both businesses.
Read More »Stop Wasting Your Resources!